Pages

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Pinterest Favorite's

I am a big Pinterest fan and I thought I would share some of my favorites pics from this week. Since I live in a small town there are not many items available to me that I would be able to just pick up at the store like in the states. So many of my pins are just that, items that I dream of making, or wearing, or creating for my baby girl. So here goes... and if anyone else wants to share a blog post of their favorites, leave a link to your blog here so we can all share in the fun.


Grilled Ginger-Sesame Chicken Chopped Salad | Cooking Classy


Food
Grilled-Ginger Sesame Chicken Chopped Salad 
This yummy looking salad was created by Cooking Classy. I know it might sound weird, but man have I been craving a good salad. We of course have lettuce available to us here in Jalisco, but not a lot of variety of dressings. Good thing this salad has a dressing that I would be able to create all by myself. The best part of this salad is that it not only looks tasty, but is healthy for you too. 









Kids

DIY Sand Impressions Keepsake


Not your normal hand or footprint keepsake. I ran across this cute idea  this week and found out all about it over at Paging Fun Mums with Louis and Jenni. I was thinking I should do something like this for the hubby before Ms. Lexi gets any bigger. Great job girls cant wait to check out your blog a little more and share your great ideas.











cherry layer cakeDessert

This pin of Cherry Layer Cake comes from Laura's Sweet Spot, I saw this pic and could not keep my mouth from watering. Maybe it is because I have been trying to eat better this week, but either way it looks de-lish. If you decide to visit Laura's page you will find that she has now moved on to her new blog The Green Forks where she is making healthier choices in her life and is once again sharing her recipes with all of us.  


Healthy

apple cookieApple Cookies, these yummy looking snacks can be found at Rachel Schultz. Now I have to admit I am not the biggest Peanut butter fan, but I think I would have to try these out. 












Crafty

I found a pin for this awesome looking bird bath. It was actually put together by Debbie over at Me and My DIY by using old DVD's. I thought she did a great job and that it looks so beautiful. I was even thinking this same idea could be used for other things such as mirrors or picture frames. Very cool.








    Connect with me on Pinterest here.





No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGSPOT TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS